Saturday 3 October 2009

Pictorial evidence



Last night my attempt to add a couple of photos to my text was timed out. I'm trying again. The sack looks very sad to me, but I'm told there were tomatoes on the top as well as the ring of cabbages at ground level. I shall be interested to see whether last night's long and heavy rain proves stimulus enough for the side shoots of the cabbage plants to grow.

You'll just have to take my word for the solar panel. It was out of sight as we walked along the lane from the house, and this was the only glimpse from the car taking us back to town. The pole to the left of the panel holds a TV aerial.

It's possible that by next time I shall have found out how to edit pictures on my netbook but for now I can send only the crude images. I hope they're better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment